Sacramento Area Invisalign Care
When you visit Dr. Christian Hoybjerg and his fantastic team at Hoybjerg Family Orthodontics, you’ll receive incomparable treatment and orthodontic care. To start, we offer the most advanced orthodontic appliances to provide you with an orthodontic solution that is both efficient and highly effective. One of our premier orthodontic treatments we offer is Invisalign, which uses a series of clear aligners to straighten your teeth. Continue reading to learn more about what the Invisalign clear aligners can do for you!
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- You can easily remove your aligners any time you need to eat or drink.
- The trays are practically invisible. It is highly unlikely that anyone will even know you are using them.
- You can easily remove the aligner trays for regular oral hygiene.
- For special occasions, remove your aligners and enjoy a night out.
- You can continue on with all of your normal activities while you are wearing Invisalign aligners.
- Since no one can see the aligners, feel free to smile brightly while wearing them.
- Invisalign appointments are simple. You can be in and out for a quick check on your progress once every six months.
How Does Invisalign Work?
With the Invisalign system, we employ the latest in orthodontic technology to align your teeth and give you a beautiful smile. Dr. Hoybjerg, with the help of advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, devises a customized treatment plan for you. This plan is carried out by a series of clear, plastic aligners made just for your teeth. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and moves your teeth a little bit before being replaced by the next aligner in the series. This continues for a period of time determined by your orthodontist until your teeth are in proper alignment.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign trays are virtually invisible and will not be a distraction to others.
- Invisalign trays are easily removable for eating, drinking, and oral hygiene.
- Invisalign trays are much more comfortable than the metal wires of braces.
- Invisalign requires fewer appointments and less time in the doctor’s chair.
- Invisalign will allow you to view a virtual results and treatment plan before you ever begin the procedure.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
Currently, more than 1,000,000 patients are being treated with the Invisalign system worldwide. This number is increasing daily. A large number of our patients choose Invisalign for the convenience and excellent results. At your next appointment with Dr. Hoybjerg, let us tell you more about the Invisalign care we offer to the Sacramento area and fill you in on the details of this remarkable system to get your beautiful smile started.
Visit Your Sacramento Area Orthodontist Today!
Join the Hoybjerg family and let us help you reach that confident, perfect smile. Whether you are interested in Invisalign, clear braces or traditional metal braces, our orthodontist Dr. Hoybjerg has a customized orthodontic solution for you. Providing orthodontic care for families in and around Sacramento, Placerville, Roseville and Modesto, CA, our experienced team will know how to best assist you during your journey to a healthy and beautiful smile. Contact us at one of our orthodontic locations today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hoybjerg. We look forward to your visit!