Dr. Christian Hoybjerg
I love being an orthodontist. The change that I see in patients from the time they enter our office to when they leave makes every day a great day. Having patients walk away with beautiful smiles and confidence makes me love what I do
I consider myself privileged to get to see our patients’ confidence grow as they achieve the smile of their dreams. I also really love seeing a patient’s excitement about the movement of their teeth as their bite improves.
Our staff in Sacramento, Modesto, Roseville, Placerville, and El Dorado Hills feels like a family and we are able to work together as one team. We all like meeting new people. When patients walk in the door, they become a member of our family. We love to laugh and hope to always leave a patient with a big smile on their face.
Education and Continuing Experience
I have always enjoyed continuing to learn and highly value education. My educational background includes:
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience
- Loma Linda University Dental School, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Loma Linda University Dental School, Orthodontics and
- Dentofacial Orthopedics Residency
I remain actively involved in continuing education. Continuing education allows me the ability to always give the best and most up-to-date patient care. It is vital my patients only receive the most current treatments based solely on the latest scientific findings.
My professional memberships include:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists