At Hoybjerg Orthodontics, we’re proud to help patients throughout Roseville and the greater Sacramento area achieve beautiful, healthy smiles through quality orthodontic treatment. As a leading orthodontist in the area, we offer a variety of treatment options ranging from braces to Invisalign, making it easy to achieve your dream smile on your own terms. But we want to do more than just help you achieve a new smile – we want to give you a reason to use it, too! With that in mind, here are 5 fun activities that you can find in the Roseville, CA area.
5 Things to Do in Roseville, CA
Looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon? Try these fun activities found right here in Roseville:
- Miner’s Ravine Trail: Called Roseville’s “hidden gem” by many, this scenic trail offers miles of walking, hiking, and biking. It’s a perfect place to walk the dog, take a bike ride, or hike to a picnic spot with your family.
- Antique Trove: Antique Trove is northern California’s largest antique store – but the word “antique store” doesn’t really do it justice. The complex features more than 40,000 square feet of beautiful, unique antique items and collectibles with more than 250 distinct shop owners, plus over 10,000 square feet of outdoor shopping space at the Antique Village. It’s a fun, distinctive way to spend an afternoon!
- Maidu Museum & Historic Site: Learn about Roseville’s past at the Maidu Museum! This museum details the history and way of life of the Maidu people, who lived in the area before being decimated by colonizers. Afterwards, relax a while in the peaceful historic site outside the museum and gaze at the carvings of the Maidu people.
- Beat the Room: If you’re looking for a more adventurous activity, try the escape room in Rocklin, located just 2 miles from Roseville. Think of it as a real-life puzzle adventure where you’re given a certain amount of time to decode the clues and escape the room. It’s a great adventure for the whole family!
- Utility Exploration Center: For an activity that’s both fun and educational, try the Utility Exploration Center in Roseville. This museum features a host of interactive exhibits that teach kids about electricity, recycling, and conservation, making it a great stop for both fun and learning.
Learn More About Your Roseville Orthodontist!
We hope these activities help bring a smile to you and your family this year – and if you’re interested in improving that smile through orthodontic treatment, we can help! Contact us today to learn more about our treatment offerings or schedule a consultation at our Roseville, CA orthodontic office. We look forward to hearing from you, and we’re excited to help you achieve the smile of your dreams!